A simple high protein meal is chickpea salad with red wine vinegar and seasoned with oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic for extra flavor.
It’s easy to make.
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) Goya chickpeas or any brand you prefer
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 red onion cut into small pieces
- 1 garlic clove cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (add more if you’d like)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Mix it all together & chill in the refrigerator before serving Picture from the99centchef.blogspot.com