Avocados are good for your skin, hair, heart, eyes and nails. They contain fiber, potassium, and vitamins C,K, folate, and B6. It has 15 grams of unsaturated fat for a healthy heart. Did you know it has 35% more potassium than a banana? Studies show eating at least half of an avocado a day is totally healthy! Follow my quick and simple recipe for a delicious gucamole treat.
1) 2-4 Avocados – cut them up and slice them into a bowl
2) Tomatoes – diced into fine pieces
3) 1 Garlic clove – sliced up
4) Lemon Juice – squeeze a small amount over the dish
5) Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
6) Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
7) Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Evita Ochel from Healthytarian explains all the benefits below.