People are always so busy with their work schedules and often lack the time to eat healthy. Look no further, this simple recipe requires only a few easy steps and takes approximately 5 minutes to make!
1. Canned sweet peas (Make sure to rinse them)
2. Canned kidney beans (Make sure to rinse them)
3. After rinsing the sweet peas and kidney beans, mix beans together.
4. Add two cap fulls of olive oil and two cap fulls of balsamic vinegar.
5. Chop up red onion and mix in.
6. Slice cucumber & add a touch of black pepper.
Whala you’re done! Enjoy!