The third eye is know for psychic and intuitive abilities. It’s also often called the pineal gland, which explores the realms of higher consciousness. In order to strength this area, people can meditate, pray, and chant on a daily basis. Here’s simple steps to unlock your full third eye potential.
1) Detoxify your pineal gland. Eat organic foods and products. Drink raw lemon juice, drink 3 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar in water, consume half a bulb of garlic.
2) Drink water with gemstones all day. Amethyst, tourmaline and tanzanite can be placed in water for a few hours. The water will take on the healing properties of the stone.
3) Listen to Solfeggio Harmonies, 9 frequencies using numerology and Gregorian and Sanskrit Chants to create positive shifts in awareness. Click here for the pineal gland activation song.
4) Visit art museums, engage in star gazing, read books about increasing intuition and psychic abilities. Recommend read: The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
Avocados are good for your skin, hair, heart, eyes and nails. They contain fiber, potassium, and vitamins C,K, folate, and B6. It has 15 grams of unsaturated fat for a healthy heart. Did you know it has 35% more potassium than a banana? Studies show eating at least half of an avocado a day is totally healthy! Follow my quick and simple recipe for a delicious gucamole treat.
1) 2-4 Avocados – cut them up and slice them into a bowl
2) Tomatoes – diced into fine pieces
3) 1 Garlic clove – sliced up
4) Lemon Juice – squeeze a small amount over the dish
5) Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
6) Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
7) Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Evita Ochel from Healthytarian explains all the benefits below.
Here’s my top picks from the Hoboken Music & Arts Festival…
Taiko Zoku - NJ School of Percussion’s Japanese style drumming
DollyMoo – all natural & organic body scrubs, oils, salts and lip balms
BlackInKart - Philadelphia artists with illustrations & fine arts blended together
D. Russo Arts – acrylic and oil paintings, New York lifestyle, nature & love inspired
Natasha Kozaily, a San Diego pianist and songwriter showcases her high pitched voice in “The Tiniest Elephant in the World.” Alternative-pop-experimental artist Natasha started singing on the island of Grand Cayman. It’s a hypnotic slow jazz classical influenced song with light drum beats and a roller coaster of singing patterns. Click here for her latest songs!
Calling all chocolate addicts… check the label before purchasing that piece of chocolate. Most chocolates contain cocoa a processed chocolate powder which is stripped of nutrients and contains sugar, milk, and hydrogenated oils. It’s better to eat organic, non-GMO, soy and dairy free raw cacao chocolate. Check out Righteously Raw and SunFood for healthy chocolate alternatives.
Hoodie Allen & Kina Grannis performed live on Fuse with their latest single “Make It Home.” It’s a rap-pop collab with just enough guitar and synchronized singing. Kina and Hoodie sing, “I wanna go where the lights are low and the dreams are chasing, / I wanna live like we don’t know much but we know we’re gonna make it.” Watch it below…simply amazing!
Totally check out indie-electronica-techno multiple genre band, World’s End Press. Their latest song “Deadbeat Sweetheart” is so incredibly sexy & smooth and intrigues a darker sensational side. It’s softer edge strikes listeners again and again. Feels like you just flew to heaven with your lover for 7 minutes. “Deadbeat Sweetheart” marches to the sound of a heartbeat. Euphoric feel good times! Catch them at the Mercury Lounge in NYC on June 5th.
Annie, a Norwegian singer is back with her new song “Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts.” After a three year hiatus, from her album Don’t Stop, Annie is here again… to stay. The video depicts the early 90′s with a group of people on stationary bikes. It’s a transitional blend of pop and electronic. Check it out below.
We’ve all been through heartbreak, unhealthy relationships, and bad friendships. The time is now to let go and move forward. Trust yourself and know that each person or situation you’ve encountered taught you a lesson.
Photo Credit: fineartamerica.com
1.) Acknowledge your feelings and admit them. Take the time to process your emotions. Don’t let another person determine your self-worth. You’re awesome and beautiful.
2.) Understand why. If the reoccurring feeling is still in your head, then quite frankly you’re still attached to it. Think of it like this…What are you holding on to? (Bad habits, a person, desires, safety and controlled thoughts)
3) Shift the attention to yourself. Always Put YOU first. You’re the number one priority. Care for your mind, body, and spirit. Pamper yourself and continually use positive self talk, “You’re beautiful. You’re confident. You’re capable of achieving any dream…etc.” Take care of yourself with a healthy raw/organic diet, exercising, meditating and deep breathing.
4) Practice Gratitude. Think of all the things you use on a daily basis… a computer, money, a car, your body and say ‘thank you’ for each one. You will begin to feel great about the simple joys of life.
5) Talk to family and friends on the daily. The best way to reflect upon your feelings is to discuss it with people you care about. Listen to their feedback and know that you have a great support team behind you.
Tip: Look forward and live in each moment. The past is in the past. The present is when you live and embrace each second of the day. The future is the visions and goals you will achieve. Don’t let anyone bring you down.
Love Love Love Love <3
Smokey Robotic is a four member electronic-hip-hop-pop group with a new sound wave of various genres combined into one. Their fresh and straightforward lyrics make them stand apart from any other artist. Recently featured on MTV Hive for their latest video, “Gandhi.” Stream their latest full length album, Musium for free here. Definitely an artist to watch out for.